If you are aged 15 to 16 and can not wait to learn to drive, or if you would like to build your confidence before taking to the roads, then our driving school, Fareham under 17 Driving Club, has the solution. We can provide legal, young driver training for 15’s to 16’s with fully qualified, approved driving instructors using dual-controlled cars.
The objectives of the club are to teach the basics of driving in the safety of a private car park, so the pupil may gain their initial confidence safely and to start building up their driving experience. This will let them have a better understanding of the dangers of driving and prepare them to deal with the potentially life-threatening situations. This will also help with their road safety awareness, making them safer as pedestrians, cyclists and moped riders.
Learn to drive in the safety of a private car park
- One Sunday a month in stubbington for 2 hours.
- Informal group theory session followed by 1 full hour driving.
- By appointment only, limited numbers.
- Terms and Conditions apply, parents consent needed.
- Fully qualified DBS checked professional driving instructors.
- Fully Insured dual controlled cars, manual and automatic.
- 1 in 5 new drivers has a crash within 6 months of passing their driving test, this club will help you not be one of them.
To Join this Driving Club, just fill in an Application Form and either email or post it back to us